Professional Dining Evaluations EXPERTISE will make YOUR business more successful and profitable!
Questions you should ASK before hiring a mystery shopping company…..
Would you like to increase your sales by 50%?
Would you like your employees to sell to their fullest potential?
Would you like them to build lasting customer “relationships” gaining customer loyalty, repeat business, and word of mouth advertisement?
Would you like each customer to be treated with the best service that you expect to receive?
Would you like to know if employees are selling products or services out the back door for personal profit?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, or have similar goals,
PDE DYNAMIC MYSTERY SHOPPING PROGRAM IS FOR YOU!
1. CLIENT SATISFACTION
2. NON BINDING CONTRACTS
3. ROTATE SHOPPERS FOR FUTURE SHOPS
4. EMAILED PDF’S OF SURVEYS/REPORTS
5. FREE SAMPLE EVALUATION
6. AN IT DEPARTMENT WHO CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR SHOPS, NO EXTRA CHARGE
7. YOUR DATA AVAILABLE 24/7 ONLINE
8. PDE HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 40 YEARS
9. SECURE MANAGEMENT LOG INS
PROFESSIONAL DINING EVALUATIONS
Dedicated to serving only the Hospitality Industry including, Bars, Sit Down Tablecloth Restaurants, Fast Food, Corporate Food Service, Mobile Operations, Employee Dining Services, Night Clubs and Amusement Venues
How does mystery shopping work?
We send mystery shoppers into your establishment as if they were an actual customer. They interact with your employees, as a regular customer would, without their identity being known. Shoppers evaluate the customer service, sales process, product knowledge, product loss, location cleanliness, franchise compliance, etc. during their visit. Your employees don’t know which customer is the shopper or when they will be arriving for their analysis.
Click Here to Request a Free No Obligation Quote or More Information
Interested in Becoming Shopper?
Before registering to contract mystery shops with PDE, PLEASE read our Frequently Asked Questions Below.
Q: How can I find out if you have shops available in my area? I may not want to sign up if you don’t have anything for me.
A: You should sign up no matter where you live. We have thousands of opportunities available nationwide, including Canada and Puerto Rico. If we do not have physical shops in your area today, we have many clients who order shops a few times a year. We also have an awesome affiliate program that allows you to get a fee for referring shoppers to do shops in cities all over.
Q: How do I know if my shopper registration has been approved?
A: You will receive an email within 24 hours regarding the status of your registration. If you have not received that email, please check your spam folder.
Q: If my registration is approved, will I become an employee of PDE Mystery Shopping?
A: No. All of the shoppers we contract are independent contractors, who are responsible for their own tax records. We do provide 1099’s to shoppers if their earnings exceed $599.00 per calendar year. Shoppers are encouraged to register with many other mystery shopping companies found on the www.mysteryshop.org website.
Q: How will I know if I have been contracted any of the shops I requested?
A: When your request to shop a location has been accepted, you receive an email confirmation and that shop is sent to your shopper inbox for you to complete.
Q: How will I know if there are available opportunities?
A: We email shoppers with details on how to login to our system when there are available shops in their area. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book as that is where all system notifications come from. You do not have to wait for the notification email before logging in and seeing what new opportunities are available, the notification email is to alert you of new opportunities.
Q: What happens if I am contracted for a project and cannot complete it?
A: If a shopper cannot complete a project, they must decline online in the “Action” column of their opportunities list prior to our client due date. We use a shopper grading system and make notes of shoppers’ reliability. You always want to make sure you contact us to keep that good contractor relationship.
Q: What do editors and schedulers look for in a good shopper?
A: Schedulers and editors keep each other updated on shopper behavior, good or bad. When a shopper answers questions and narrative on our client’s survey, the editor will be looking at the quality and timeliness of those surveys. The less time the editor has to spend correcting your narratives, the more you increase your future chance of opportunities.
Q: Would there ever be a reason I would not receive my disbursement for a project?
A: Yes, but only if you do not adhere to the client details, such as the following reasons:
- IF SURVEYS ARE NOT SUBMITTED BY THE CLIENTS PROJECT DUE DATE PROVIDED TO YOU IN THE SHOP DETAILS (USUALLY MIDNIGHT THE DAY OF YOUR SHOP.) EACH SHOP DUE DATE COULD BE DIFFERENT BUT IT WILL BE IN THE DETAILS. IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, YOU MUST CONTACT A SCHEDULER TO AUTHORIZE AN EXTENSION OF YOUR DUE DATE.
- IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO CORRESPONDENCE FROM PDE OFFICE STAFF. SOMETIME WE SEND EMAILS AND LEAVE YOU VOICE MAILS REQUESTING CLARIFICATION OF A CLIENT SURVEY YOU SUBMITTED. IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO OUR CORRESPONDENCE, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE YOUR SHOP AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE DISBURSEMENT FEE NOTED IN THE CLIENT DETAILS FOR THAT SHOP.
- IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE THE PROJECT ACCORDING TO THE CLIENT’S SPECIFIC DETAILS AND DUE DATE. ALWAYS READ ALL CLIENT DETAILS AND SURVEY FORMS PRIOR TO ACCEPTING AND COMPLETING A SHOP.
- IF A SURVEY IS FALSIFIED IN ANY WAY. FALSIFYING SURVEYS IS FRAUD AGAINST OUR CLIENT AND OUR COMPANY!
- IF A BUSINESS CARD, INVOICE, OR RECEIPT WAS NOT UPLOADED TO YOUR SURVEY PER THE CLIENT DETAILS OF THE SHOP.
- NOT HAVING YOUR CURRENT OR COMPLETE CONTACT INFORMATION ON YOUR SHOPPER PROFILE (I.E. ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, ETC.) PREVENTING US FROM BEING ABLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU.
CLIENT PREFERRED SURVEY KEY POINTS:
- PROPER CAPITALIZATION IN NARRATIVE SECTIONS
- EXCELLENT SPELLING (EVERYONE SHOULD BE USING SPELL CHECK!)
- GOOD GRAMMAR & SENTENCE STRUCTURE
- DETAILED NARRATIVE THAT FOLLOWS AND EXPLAINS THE QUESTIONS ASKED ON THE CLIENT SURVEY. DETAILED NARRATIVE IS A MUST! OUR CLIENTS WANT TO BE ABLE TO READ THE SURVEY AND UNDERSTAND THE COMPLETE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE FROM BEGINNING TO END. THEY REQUEST YOU TO PROVIDE ENOUGH DETAIL FOR THEM TO FEEL LIKE THEY ARE EXPERIENCING THE SHOP WHEN THEY READ YOUR COMMENTS.
- PROMPT SUBMISSIONS – SUBMITTING THE SURVEY BEFORE MIDNIGHT ON THE DUE DATE YOU AGREED TO. IF THE SURVEY IS NOT SUBMITTED, AND YOU DID NOT ASK FOR AN EXTENSION, THE SURVEY WILL BE REMOVED AND CONTRACTED TO A DIFFERENT SHOPPER!
- A SPOTLESS RECORD – SHOPPERS WHO KEEP OPEN COMMUNICATIONS WITH PDE OFFICE STAFF REGARDING THEIR DUE DATES WILL HAVE POSITIVE NOTES ENTERED IN THEIR SHOPPER PROFILE. THESE POSITIVE NOTES HELP THE SCHEDULER DECIDE WHO WILL BE THE BEST SHOPPER FOR FUTURE SHOPS. SHOPPERS WHO CANCEL SHOPS REPEATEDLY OR DO NOT RESPOND TO ACE OFFICE STAFF COMMUNICATION WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR AS MANY CONTRACTED OPPORTUNITIES.
Q: Is there any way to become a “preferred” shopper?
A: Yes! Shoppers who are reliable, responsive to PDE office staff communications, and prove they have excellent writing skills will be given first choice on some of our elite client opportunities. Do not worry if you are new and have not contracted shops for us, as we try to give everyone a chance to complete a shop.
Click Here to Complete Your Shopper Application